关于所谋之职
217.are you able to take this job?你能担负这种工作吗?
218.would your present and former employers give you recommendations?你现在及前任雇主都会给你写推荐函吗?
219.this job is not in naijing.are you willing to work in other places?这个工作地点不在南京,你愿不愿到其他地方去工作?
220.this job offers you 6000 a month plus room and board.would you be interested?这个工作月薪6000元,包括食住,你对此有无兴趣?
221.when will you start to work if you are employed?如果你被录用,你什么时候可以上班?
222.if we decide to hire you,we will notify you by mail.如果我们决定雇用你,就写信通知你。
223.i am hunting for a job of higher wages.我正在找一个薪金高的工作。
224.i hope to have a job which offer me an opportunity for advancement.我希望有一个提供升级机会的工作。
225.i learned about it from your advertisement in the newspaper.我是从报纸上你们的广告中获知的。
226.thank you very much for your consideration.then i will wait to hear from you.谢谢您的关照,那么我就等候你的
阅读全文